Sunday, August 8, 2021

The Scripture Memory Map for Women: A Creative Journal (Faith Maps) complied by the Barbour Staff

 

My Thoughts:  I'm always on the lookout for journals or devotionals that will help me in my walk with the Lord.
So when I was offered this small book, The Scripture Memory MAP for women, I jumped at the chance to use it.
Each section consists of two pages...there is a place at the top of the left hand page for the date, then a square for My Memory Verse For Today, Then a place for This  Verse is important to Remember Because and enough space for you to write, Then What It Means To My Faith, Then onto the second page where there is space to write How It Applies To My Life, Then a square for Knowing This Verse Will Be Helpful When, and lastly My Prayer For Today and a space to write your prayer. 
There are colorful hearts, butterflies and arrows that point you show you which way to go.  Thus creating a type of map.  
The creative part comes when you write in the sections.  😊
There are verses at the end of each section. 
I am in love with this creative journal.  This is a Fantastic plan for memorizing God's Word!
This makes a wonderful gift!  


  • Series: Faith Maps
  • Spiral-bound: 176 pages
  • Publisher: Barbour Books 
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1643520881
  • ISBN-13: 978-1643520889

No comments:

Post a Comment