Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Heart-Shaped Life Daily Devotional: Choosing a Life of Steadfast Love One Day at a Time by Karen Moore

Book Description:  What if you could see the world through the lens of the heart moment by moment?

What if God inspired you to walk “heart first” into every life event and circumstance, no matter what it was?
What if love was your number one priority? Love of God, love of others, and love of yourself? 



Inspired by 1 Corinthians 13:2: "If I had the gift of prophecy and knew all about what is going to happen in the future, knew everything about everything, but didn’t love others, what good would it do?" . . .the Heart-Shaped Life series will encourage you to live life “heart first.” 

The Heart-Shaped Life Daily Devotional provides refreshing thoughts, prayers, and scripture selections to help you discover the best path to the good life. . .which is all about LOVE!

My Thoughts:  This year I've been looking for a daily devotional but it has been hard for me to find one that isn't geared to moms of young children or to younger women.  So, when I received this wonderful hardback devotional I was slightly skeptical at first.  
When I opened it, I thought this is IT!  I have finally found the devotional book I've been looking for!
I love the simplicity of the pages.  No frills, just the date at the top of the page, the title of the devotional, a verse, a short devotional and then at the bottom of the page a short prayer.
I'm not frills and ruffles type of woman so this devotional fits me to a T.  I love this lovely book.  And the devotional are just right.  Not preachy but thought provoking.  
This is one of those devotionals that makes a great Mother's Day gift or a lovely card for an individual on your prayer list.

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review."

  • Series: Heart-Shaped Life
  • Hardcover: 384 pages
  • Publisher: Shiloh Run Press (May 1, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1683220099
  • ISBN-13: 978-1683220091


No comments:

Post a Comment