Friday, July 29, 2022

A Path to Forgiveness by Carrie Lighte, Vannetta Chapman


Book Description:  Can love and forgiveness set them free?  Hiding Her Amish Secret by Carrie Lighte and A Widow's Hope by Vannetta Chapman

My Thoughts:  I love two books in one.  For one thing, as soon as you finish the first there is a second book to read.  

The first book is Hiding her Amish Secret by Carrie Lighte.  Carrie Lighte is a brand new to me author so I didn't know what to expect.  I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this story.  

Arleta Bontrager is Amish and during Rumspringa she got a tattoo.  Oh my! What was she thinking!  How would any self respecting Amish man marry such a tarnished Amish woman?

Having a tattoo to most Englisch people is no big deal but for Arleta who is Amish this is a huge no, no.

As the story continues Arleta needs a job and Noah Lehman's sick grandma needs help so Arleta takes the nursing job.

The more she works around the more she likes him.

A sweet story with a few laughs.  Loved it!

The next story A Widow's Hope by Vannetta Chapman is a reprint but I had kind of forgotten the story so I reread it.  

A tragedy claims Hannah's husbands life and her son's ability to walk she doesn't want another man but Jacob Schrock needs help.  So Hannah relents and agrees to help Jacob with his accounting issues.

A romance begins but not because two people are seeking romance.  It's a heart thing!

Loved this story and I may read it again!

*This book was thoughtfully provided by the author for review*

No comments:

Post a Comment