Monday, July 26, 2021

Bitter Pill by Richard L. Mabry MD

 

Book Description:  THINGS WERE GOING ALONG JUST FINE
UNTIL THE MIRACLE FOULED THEM UP

My Thoughts:  This is Dr. Maybry's novella.  It may be a short story but it's one of the best that I've read in a long time.
I never cry when reading a story but I surprised myself and found that tears were running down my face as I read this story.  Not that it's a sad story, it's a story of people in a small community surrounded by a much bigger life picture than any of them ever expected.
This story is about life...the good, the bad and the ugly.  And how it affects all of us.  
It's interesting how all our lives are interconnected and, yet, until something like an unexpected miracle happens we find ourselves seeking the One who created it all.
This short story packs quite a wallop!  
I loved this story!

  • Paperback: 130 pages
  • Publisher: Independently published 
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1092486941

No comments:

Post a Comment