Thursday, October 29, 2020

Fabulous Friday

 


 When I was in college we read The Road Less Traveled.
Of course, back then it didn't mean much to me....youngsters!
Today The Road Less Traveled means a whole lot more.
Is it the road I refused to take that could have caused me trouble?
Is it the road that meant riches but unhappiness?
Or could it be the road to despair?
But, yet, I think that maybe the road less traveled was
the road that I was traveling on. 
Not many people are going my way.  
The traffic is calm, the scenery is bright and lovely.
Why?  Because not many people choose the narrow way.
It's not a popular road but it is a satisfying road for I know 
the One to where the road leads.
Be encouraged today if you, too, are traveling on the 
road less traveled for we will gain a heavenly view one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment