Caramel Apple Pie Quesadillas
Caramel Apple Pie Quesadillas are the quick and easy way to get that apple pie flavor any time you want! It is an amazing fast dessert perfect for fall!
- 8 Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas
- 8 tbsp tbsp caramel
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- cinnamon sugar for topping
- Start with Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas and place it in a greased pan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of caramel.
- Next add 1/2 cup of the pie filling.
- Top with another tablespoon of caramel.
- Top with another tortilla and spray the top of that one with cooking spray or melted butter.
- Flip the quesadilla over when first side is brown.
- While second side is cooking sprinkle top side with cinnamon and sugar.
- When second side is done cooking place onto plate that has a layer of cinnamon sugar on it.
- Slice in 4ths and serve!