Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Prayer Map for Women: A Creative Journal By: Compiled by Barbour Staff

Book Description:  This unique prayer journal is an engaging and creative way for you to experience the power of prayer. Every page will guide you to create your very own prayer map as you write out specific thoughts, ideas, and lists, which you can follow--from start to finish--as you talk to God. The Prayer Map for Women will not only encourage you to spend time talking with God about the things that matter most...it will also help you build a healthy spiritual habit of continual prayer for life. Paperback with a spiral wire binding.

My Thoughts:  I'm always on the lookout for journals or devotionals that will help me in my walk with the Lord.
So when I was offered this small book, The Prayer MAP for women, I jumped at the chance to read it.
Each section consists of two pages...there is a place at the top of the left hand page for the date, then a Dear Heavenly Father...this is where you write your prayer, then Thank You for...you gratitude area.  And then a place to write what you're worried about, people you're praying for.  On to the next page...Here's what's happening in my life, I need section, Other things on my heart to share with God.
Little burgundy hearts show you which way to go.  Thus creating a type of map.  
The creative part comes when you write in the sections.  😊
There are verses at the end of each section. 
I am in love with this creative journal.  This is the "bestest"  one ye!
This makes a wonderful gift!  

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review*

Format: Spiral Bound
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment