This is another great recipe I found on Pinterest:
- 8 Chai Tea Bags
- 8 Cups of Water
- Milk (to taste)
- Boil your water and add the tea bags.
- Let them seep for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the bags and let the tea cool before adding it to a pitcher.
- Let chill in the fridge overnight.
- Pour half a glass of the chai mix and top with your milk.
- Add ice, stir and enjoy!
- This makes one pitcher of chai tea mix. It will keep in the fridge for up to a week. When you are ready for a latte - simply add your milk and enjoy!