I, again, found another grand recipe on Pinterest. It's fast and easy!
Now we like beef better than chicken so I changed it up slightly. If you like chicken just follow the recipe.
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained (changed to 1 package cooked ground beef)
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup (changed to cream of mushroom)
- 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth (changed to beef broth)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.