We love cookies and this is a GREAT recipe for the fall!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Double Chip Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chip
- 2 cups rolled oats (oatmeal)
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TB vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside.
- Next beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until well creamed together.
- Now add in pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Beat until combine well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Next, stir in your oats. Mix well.
- Stir in both the white and dark chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by the rounded tablespoon on to the prepared baking. sheet.
- Bake cookies for 14-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. DO NOT OVER COOK. They will seem a little soft, but will firm up as they cool. You want to keep the nice, soft texture!