I found this wonderful salad on Pinterest and it is super yummy!
- For Salad:
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cups mixed greens such as spinach and arugula
- Cook quinoa according to directions.
- Meanwhile, combine all dressing ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Add more water, if necessary.
- In a large serving bowl, combine cooked quinoa, dried cranberries, scallions and mixed greens; gently toss with Caesar dressing to coat.
- Serve chilled.