I love caramel apples in the fall!
I needed a great dip for a get together and found this perfect dip on food.com
- 3 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bags mini chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) bags toffee pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) bottles caramel ice cream topping
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- In a casserole dish, spread the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Completely cover the cream cheese mixture with the chocolate chips and chocolate toffee bits.
- Drizzle liberally with the caramel sauce.
- Chill or serve immediately with apple slices. Enjoy.