Thursday, September 19, 2013

End of Summer but not end of great reads!


Today I want to share some of my most favorite reads with you.  
I absolutely LOVE the sisterchick books.  Each sisterchick book by Robin Jones Gunn is a stand alone read.  Each book has two or more different women that love the Lord and are on a journey...sometimes for rest, sometimes for service and sometimes for inheritance. 
I love each book and I just can't pick a favorite that's why all of the sisterchick books are posted.  I actually re-read each book when I have no other books to read!
I love the nuggets of truth that are planted throughout the story!  OH!SO GOOD!
As I read these books my faith is increased and I'm ready to go on a sisterchick journey myself!

{not posted in any specific order}

No comments:

Post a Comment