This is the MOST delicious and easy
dessert for the summer!
From Taste of Home!
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Cut one ice cream sandwich in half. Place one whole and one half
- sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan.
- Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the pan. Spread
- with half of the whipped topping. Spoon fudge topping by
- teaspoonfuls onto whipped topping. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping
- and peanuts (pan will be full).
- Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 20
- minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Yield: 15 servings.