2 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
1 can (8 ounce) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
1/4 cup fine chopper green pepper
2 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 and 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1. In a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, drained crushed pineapple, green pepper, onion and seasoned salt until well blended.
2. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Shape into a ball and roll in walnuts.
4. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5. Serve with assorted crackers.
Always a hit!