Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Teaser


I thought this sounded fun-  Tuesday Teaser  {hosted by Miz B @ Should Be Reading}.


Here are the rules:

  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
BUT BE AWARE: DO NOT GIVEAWAY SPOILERS! CHANGE PAGES IF NEEDED IF THAT PAGE GIVES AWAY SPOILERS! 

I'm currently reading, Point of No Return Missions of Mercy by Susan May Warren:

"Are you sure you don't want to let me have a whirl?
She glanced at him and sighed, "Fine, grease monkey, have at it."  She handed him the jack. "Clearly, I'm just in the way."
"You know I was trying to -"
"I know protect me."
"There's a war going on, if you hadn't noticed."



4 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty interesting!!! Thanks for the TT I will have to check this one out more on Good reads!

    Here's mine: http://www.memyshelfandi.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-329.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I'd enjoy this one, I really like her writing!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got that book in the mail today, and now I MUST MUST MUST start on it soon! Thanks for sharing the teaser :-)

    Blessings,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy,
    I think I'll be reading what you're reading. It sounds interesting! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete