Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The Princess Twins and the Tea Party (I Can Read! / Princess Twins Series) by Mona Hodgson (Author) & Julie Olson (Illustrator)

Book Description:  A lesson in humility. In this Level-One I Can Read, Princess Emma runs around the castle making sure everything is perfect for the Spring Tea. She tries to tell the baker how to make the cake. She refolds the napkins. And she shoos Puppy out of the way. When her friends arrive, she learns that only God is perfect, and the real point of the day is to enjoy her friends.
This age and reading level appropriate story teaches girls what it means to be a princess for the true King.  

My Thoughts:  It's been awhile since I've read and reviewed a children's book. So, I decided since my sister is pregnant with twins and we're not sure what their gender is, that I would read them a book about The Princess Twins and the Tea Party.  
First of all, I love the I Can Read books.  Not only are these books easy for young readers to sound out and read but young readers can comprehend the story line well, too.
Secondly, the illustrations are bright and colorful and go along with the story.
Thirdly, the is just a plain fun story with a christian moral for young girls.  
This is a win-win book for any young reader!
Love this book for our twins but it's also a great book for girls who aren't twins.

*This book was provided for review by BookLook*

  • Age Range: 4 - 8 years
  • Grade Level: Preschool - 3
  • Series: I Can Read! / Princess Twins Series
  • Paperback: 32 pages
  • Publisher: Zonderkidz; Gld edition (March 1, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0310750385
  • ISBN-13: 978-0310750383

No comments:

Post a Comment