Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Who Is Simon Miller? {DVD}

I rarely review a dvd/movie but when one comes across my screen that I REALLY like I want to pass on the good news.
Who Is Simon Miller is a Walmart Family Movie Night Collection DVD.  
We loved this movie! No cussing, no inappropriate scenes or other naughties. A family can actually watch this movie together and not be embarrassed. The spy story was actually very well done! Need a great movie for family night with excitement and no blood, guts or gun shots? 
A movie the whole family can watch!  
This is the movie to watch!

  • Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
  • ASIN: B006G209RA

1 comment:

  1. Will look it up for me and John! We love a good spy movie! If we enjoy it, we'll send it to Jared in college.

    ReplyDelete